Thursday, July 7, 2016

NARS Fall 2016 Color Collection

I know you're probably thinking, "Fall? It's barely Summer!" Well I live in the part of the Bay Area that's enclosed in fog for the month of July so it's really no different for me. I don't mind it really because I can drive twenty, hell sometimes ten, minutes away from my house and I'll be in sunshine.

Okay enough of me and my ranting of another summer in the fog. Here's what you really tuned in for:


According to the press release, provided by the NARS PR team, "cheeks are sculpted to new heights by complexion-enhancing hues from light caramel to espresso. Lids shimmer with shade of iridescent white, rose gold, and deep indigo, while lips go matte in saturated tones of garnet and bordeaux. New Velvet Eyeliners add rich dimension with pigments that glide on smooth and blend evenly, creating the perfect base for smoky lids or a fine line for a bold look."

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed by the lack of blushes in this Fall collection. Also, where are the glosses and what, no eyeshadow duos? Because I am a fan, I'm willing to give this collection a chance. Luckily, I am also a pencil hoarder so I will definitely check out these new eyeliners. The Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are the reason why I wear matte lipsticks again so I can't wait to swatch these rich colors.

This collection will come to a counter near you at a NARS boutique or online on their site on July 15. Expect the collection to show up at Sephora, department, and specialty stores on August 1.

Here's another image I'd like to share just to pique your interest, just a bit more:


I may have to check out the sculpting duo so I can try to achieve this flawless look!

No comments:

Post a Comment