It's looks pretty small, right?
Surprise! I actually pack quite a bit into my small Marc by Marc Jacobs makeup pouch.
1. My favorite nude/neutral lip pencils from MAC - Cream O'Spice and Whirl
2. Chanel Glossimer - Pagoda, brownish, golden pink sheen and fine silver glitter
3. Dolce and Gabbana Passion Duo - Poetic (reviewed here)
4. Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - Impertinence, a plum brown gloss.
5. A black elastic in case my hair stays a complete mess after a workout.
6. Edward Bess All Over Seduction Highlighting cream - Afterglow, a warm champagne gold
7. Chanel Joues Contraste - Rose Tourbillon (reviewed here)
8. Seche Vite Top Coat - my FAVORITE top coat in purse size
9. NARS Gilda Blush, my all time favorite coral blush
10. Kiehl's lip balm #1 w/SPF 4 - Mango scented - this is my favorite lip balm and I usually buy different scents when it's time to replace a tube.
11. Eye liner/pencils - UD 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Underground, metallic taupe/MAC Impeccable Brow pencil - Taupe/UD 24/7 Waterproof liquid liner - Smog, sexy bronze brown.
12. Cargo bronzing brush - I use this a lot for bronzer but also to diffuse any harsh lines from my blush - the bonus - I got this for free for participating in a Cargo Marketing Study group at Sephora headquarters years ago!
13. Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer - Daydream, a meduium golden brown without any red/orange tones. It does have a little bit of shimmer but it isn't overkill.
14. Fragrance - I always have to have a fragrance sample in most of my bags - Bond No. 9 signature and Tom Ford Black Orchid. Two very sensual fragrances that keep me feeling good even if I look really tired!
Not only was this a surprise that I can pack this much in what looks like a small pouch but it also helps me edit what I need to bring with me. It also lightens my purse!
A side note:
I work as an administrative assistant, a modern day secretary, so my mornings consist of mindless report preparation for my bosses. I usually pop my ear buds in and listen to some music to get me by.
Last week, I turn to one of my favorite music blogs and was turned to this Chilean rapper. I looked her up and I'm now watching and listening to her videos on you tube.
Ana Tijoux, you make me want to brush up on my Spanish skills. Your flow and beats are that dope. Yes, I did say dope because I am that old!