Thursday, March 7, 2013

This Week on MissOmniMedia


This week on MissOmniMedia, I review the latest from NARS - The Radiant Creamy Concealer. I am pretty pleased with it. It blends nicely and you can apply directly from the wand or swipe on your hand and use your favorite concealer brush.

For more info and photos, click here.

Since I've been using this a certain co-worker no longer asks me if I am coming down with a sickness when I'm actually healthy. Ugh, I have to say that is my biggest pet peeve. Thanks NARS for helping me out!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping for before & after pix but you can show me in person! I'm also on the look out for a good concealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was too lazy to do so but you can see it in person next time I see you. I like it and it's so easy to blend. But on the flipside it's also very easy to put on too much and you'd end up looking all crazy.

      Delete