Wednesday, May 1, 2013

For the Week of April 24th on MissOmniMedia: NARS Summer 2013

I'm behind....not a real newsflash I know but I really need to get my act together.

Here's last week's review for the latest NARS 2013 collection and a preview:


I'm really loving this collection. Luckily, the two items above were sent to me from the NARS PR dept for my consideration. I like these items so much that I'm considering seeking out the gloss and multiple!

To see how I used this shadow duo and was this orange too scary to wear to the office...click here.

8 comments:

  1. I love both products! I think there is nothing wrong with a good pop of color, not even at the office :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I am pleasantly pleased with how well NARS polishes hold up - I just need to remember to freshen up my top coat every other day! Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  2. Nars always has the most fun, exciting and creative collections around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get anything from the Pierre Hardy collaboration collection?

      Delete
    2. I got just the Boys Don't Cry blush - I couldn't resist that one! :) I love the whole collection, but had already overspent on Chanel's summer nail polishes and eyeshadow sticks!

      Delete
    3. I have that one, too. I just love it! Ooh, I still need to check out the Chanel shadow sticks.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lexi, I love the look you did with Fashion Rebel! It's seems counterintuitive, but I really find myself drawn to that duo. I may try to recreate it with what I have, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dovey,
      I'm sure you'll do a great interpretation - I'm a huge fan of your 'Inspired by Art' series!

      Delete