Friday, August 12, 2011

Beautiful on a Friday Afternoon (8/12/11)

I know that my blog is based on the material things that help me feel beautiful on the outside but what is it that truly makes me feel beautiful?

The love from my husband and daughter.

I came across this video and I haven't watched it in a long time. I am always almost close to tears by the end of it. It makes me think about the things my husband and I compromised to be with one another and I know we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.


And yes, "the pimp in me" died in him HA!

Plus, how gorgeous is Mary's peach gloss lips and blush? Ha, sorry I can't help but notice makeup where ever I go. Common, is always nice to look at, too!

Happy Friday to all and I hope you are going to do something pleasant this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment