Friday, August 19, 2011

Signature Blue

In attempt to resurrect the love for my current (massive) stash of product I found this neglected liquid liner:

MAC's Superslick Liquid Liner in Signature Blue.



I love wearing this with a very nude eye so the blue pops and brightens my very dark brown eyes. It's a dark navy with soft pearl - I love that it still looks wet after it dries. It doesn't go on as opaque as I like in the first swatch but because it's a liquid liner, I try to overlook that. I wait for it to dry (under a minute, if drawing a fine line) and reline until I get desired intensity. I love the felt tip applicator - it's flexible and pretty easy to draw fine lines. Once it sets, it does not budge. But when it's time to remove your makeup, it is easy to remove - makeup remover or even with soap and water. It will flake off when you dry your face with a towel.

So subtle and effective.



Don't you just love efficient beauty products?

This is a permanent item  (YAY!) and retails for $17.50 USD


4 comments:

  1. ohh that blue is so pretty!! i've never thought to use blue as a eyeliner color i will def have to try that!!

    haha the funny thing with SA is that it's 100 degrees outside.. but whenever you go indoors.. doesn't matter where.. the movies, dinner, the mall they BLAST the AC! i'm always freezing hahah.. so we just run from our AC apartment to the AC car into the AC wherever it is that we're going teheheh.

    and yes i desperately miss the bay area weather!! but luckily since we're moving to germany next month.. apparently germany is like 60 degrees for most of the year.. other then in the winter when it snows :)! woot! excited hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Well I guess that's how it's done anywhere other than SF! When I experienced early Summer in New Jersey two years ago, I was in constant AC conditions!

    I complain about the cold SF/Daly City weather but I'm sure I'd miss it if I ever leave the area again.

    Can't wait to hear and read about your adventures in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too. I love it - it's such a pretty blue. Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Makeup Magpie, it's fun to rediscover what's in your existing stash and it helps me appreciate what I already have.

    ReplyDelete