Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Really GOOD Goody Bag!

I went to a Space.NK Apothecary event at Bloomingdales, SF last night. It was a last minute thing and I got to hang out with a great friend that is also my ex-roommate.

HI LUCY!!

Well for $20 you get a your flat ironed and makeup done by the cosmetic lines that the Space.NK boutique carries: By Terry, Vincent Longo, Lime Crime, Lipstick Queen by Poppy, Jemma Kahn Makeup School and Ellis Faas (really curious about this one). Your $20 entrance fee becomes a gift card that gets applied to your final purchase.

Oh and if you spend $75....


YOU GET ALL THIS:


1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - purse size (I bought the full size bottle of this - I am in love with the scent alone)
2. Cosmetofruit Total Body Booster Elixir (Green Coffee Extract and Spiruline Seaweed)
3. Tatacha - Japanese Blotting Papers (3)
4. Bumble and bumble Thickening shampoo/conditioner
5.Malin +Goetz vitamin 3 moisturizer
6. Eve Lom Cleanser with Muslin Gauze (I AM DYING TO TRY THIS THING)
7. Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray
8. Ren Frakincense And Boswellia Serrata Revitalising Night Cream (easily becoming my favorite night cream)
9. elemental herbology - Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator w/SPF 8
10. Jemma Kahn Makeup School Hi-Shine Hydrating Glossick w/SPF 15 - Hibiscus (full size)
11. Kate Somerville - ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
12. Lipstick Queen - Invisible Lip Liner
13. dr. dennis gross - Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture
14. NIA 24 - Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy
15. Sarah Chapman London - Skinesis 3 Skin Tone Perfecting Booster
16. WEI - Tibetan Chrysanthemum correcting eye treatment pads
17. Darphin Paris - Stimulskin Plus Eye Contour Cream

Crazy, right? I think this is the best gift bag I have ever received from any event. This totally beats all the Sephora VIP gifts I have received in the past! Also, I was short of the $75 minimum by a few bucks and I still scored this loot bag! That Space.NK crew is the best - I'll have to be sure to return to try out that Ellis Faas line and By Terry - that one scares me because that's the line with the $58 lip balm.
I can get use to that kind of luxury easily!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some serious loot! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Nia and Sarah Chapman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really feel lucky to score all this stuff! I will report back on my thoughts. I am just excited to try out the Eve Lom cleanser w/accompanying muslin cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eve Lom cleanser experience is as luxurious as if cabana boys were attending to me personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh word? That sounds kinda nice! Ha, thanks for stopping by femmech!

    ReplyDelete