Monday, October 24, 2011

Beauty Baller on a Budget...guest post for Miss Omni Media and What I've been up to.

Happy Monday folks. I really feel like a condescending jerk saying that as I HATE Mondays with a passion. But I must remember the little things that makes the Mondays easier to face: Mini Cupcake yelling at me to get her out of the crib, making that second cup of coffee when I get to the office and yes, Monday Night Football - mainly because it makes my husband giddy and I can use all the help I can get!

I know I have been even more infrequent with my post - I am hoping that I will posting regularly again (more than just 2-3x a wk). I also have my big one year anniversary coming up and yes, it'll involve some type of give away. I have also acted a co-makeup artist for a show that I posted about two weeks ago: Death of a Player. This is where I've been hiding Thursday nights for the past two weeks.

I had tremendous amount of fun: I recreated an Oprah inspired look, 60's B-Movie slasher babe and yes, DRAG makeup for one of the actors. I will say that I need to work on DRAG skills - RuPaul would make me lip sync for my life! I think my timing has gotten better and it has made me rediscover my stash. I will post pictures after I wrap up my makeup duties this weekend.

I did manage to submit my regular guest post at Miss: another Beauty Baller on a Budget segment: Revlon gloss. This is my favorite drugstore gloss.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize your blog hadn't hit one yet! That will be an exciting time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rola!

    Thanks for your promptness! Time has flown and I have learned so much more about myself through this process. I am glad to have made some friends along the way. How long have you been blogging?

    ReplyDelete