Monday, December 12, 2011

Chopper EOTD

In attempt to embrace the holiday season, I bought a red lipstick - NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Cruella. Okay technically a pencil but it is RED no less! I didn't want to do my typical black lined eye (upper lash line only) so I knew my go-to neutral eye would be created with my new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.

I went with Chopper, a lovely peachy, copper LOADED with silver chunky glitter. Yes, there will be fallout but if you clean up with a swab, makeup remover and save your foundation/concealer for last - you'll be just fine!



 Chopper - lid
Tease (cool tone taupe) - crease
Snakebite (deep, metallic brown bronze) - outer V corner and lower lash line.

**lots and LOTS of Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill Mascara**

Here it is paired with Cruella on my lips:


I am a fan of the NARS Velvet Lip Pencils...it goes on pretty easily. When it dries down, it's not an uncomfortable, dry skin cracking when you smile kind of feeling. It stays put and the color doesn't fade for about 5 hours. I didn't reapply till after my gym session. I do make sure to apply over a layer of Kiehl's Lip Balm. I also add a thin layer of this lip balm when I feel like my needs just a bit of moisture.

I think this is office, friendly holiday look.

Oh and my latest obsession:


(Faux-Fur Trim Sweater Boots)
 It's a little personal Xmas gift to myself while picking up gift for others at Old Navy. I score these for 50% off, originally $19.94. I love them! They are perfect
for freezing, cold nights and the fact that I bought these on sale just makes me love them even more.

Is it sad that this is what I look forward to most after a day at work? Well besides, seeing my family of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment