|Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!|
I like to sleep!
Seriously, some of these stores are opening their doors at midnight tonight! I think we have lost sight of what matters most - time with our loved ones.
Also, that's why online shopping was created!
Some things I am thankful for:
- My wonderful husband, Mr. Lex
- My family - especially my awesome sisters - I couldn't have asked for better best friends!
- My wonderful friends that have my back through thick and thin
- My health - I bitch about my weight a lot but I am thankful that I have the strength and ability just to walk up three flights of stairs. I should also remind myself that the average Thanksgiving meal is roughly 3500 calories while I am making my plate!
- And last but not least, I try my hardest to be the best I can be for her:
Mini Cupcake keeps me grounded and reminds me what is truly important: stop and take the time to sit and watch The Powerpuff Girls with her!
Have a Happy Holidays to my fellow bloggers and readers celebrating today. I'll be back!