Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey Dolls,
I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day and if you are not celebrating - I hope you had a great Monday and all the red, pink and happy couples didn't annoy you too much!

I just wanted to share my low-key Valentine look of the day. It was a Monday, Mr. Lex and I didn't have any special plans but I still wanted to show my spirited side.




My themed Valentine Sweater - Sonia Rykiel for H&M - Spring '10


A black lined eye and my Valentine pout - MAC Soar lip pencil and NARS Oasis gloss and NARS Oasis blush. I used the Gold portion of the Golden Lariat MSF powder to highlight.




This is my little cupcake's Valentine shirt from Gymboree.

And some special vanilla/buttercream frosted goodies I made for my co-workers. Of course I set these aside for Mr. Lex and the girl for a special dessert.



And yes, another video dedication:

Because nobody expresses love better than Method Man!







No comments:

Post a Comment