Friday, April 1, 2011

NARS Luxor gloss

Okay, I know this isn't the latest NARS gloss but it is the latest in my ever growing collection of NARS glosses. I don't even want to count how many I own because I will begin to think I have a problem and please don't ask me how many of them are pink or nude pink!

So I am introducing this magical color to the collection:

I am sorry but this picture doesn't do the gloss justice because in this picture it looks milky white but in person it is a lovely opalescent pearl.

I have tried this on many, many months ago and I have thought about it ever since. When swatched it is an iridescent pink.

Again sorry for the poor picture but if you look closely you can see that it's really an iridescent pink.


I can't wait to experiment with this gloss:

(Butter London - All Hail McQueen on my nails - NC42)
Here it is on top of NARS Fabala (bronzy rose shimmer) lipstick:

Purchased at Nordstrom
Retail - $24USD/.28oz

Happy Friday and I would like to share one of my favorite songs - gotta love Youtube access here at work:

Jane's Addiction
Jane Says Live
1990

Yes, I've been nostalgic lately - I'm an old lady reliving her youth and I just miss really good original music.

No comments:

Post a Comment