Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WANTED!!

(from elle.com)
Must to go to SAKS now!

Pat McGrath suggest to use this on eyes as well as a traditional bronzer, highlighter. I love multi-use products.

Not sure how much this retails but I am excited to see it in person. Plus, it's been a long time since I played at the Dolce & Gabbana counter!

For the record, I only want the new D&G Animalere bronzer because I'm pretty sure I can afford that easier than the D&G leopard print maillot.

I would wear that, as well!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I can't resist leopard print either. Do report back on price, if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This says, "Sexy Lexy" all over it!!!
    And I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dovey,
    I am hoping to get to Saks soon to inquire about this bronzer. I want to see how it compares to the Too Faced leopard bronzers.

    Hey Clo,
    Thanks girl - you know me so well hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete