Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stuck in the Middle...

That song is in my head right now and I guess it's appropriate for the way I feel at this moment. Lately, I have been a bit uninspired so I'm reaching for things that are pretty much "No Brain - No Thought". So I am using my shadow sticks smudged just up to my orbital bone and I smudge - layer with lots of mascara and call it a day. Then I finish with tinted moisturizer, coral blush and glossy nude lips. Yes, I'm done in a little over 10mns but after a few days straight it's boring.

So what do I do??

I tried to take some inspiration from the break we just received from the rain here in the SF, Bay Area. I wanted to jazz up my eyes a bit so I went for the mossy green in my Wet n' Wild palette.

I just used these three colors for a quick eye look.

Green - Lid
Golden Brown - Crease
Champagne - Highlight

Liner - Chanel Black Jade
Mascara - Diorshow Extase

The final result - MEH

Maybe it's just a result that I'm catching yet another cold. I did try to add some health to my cheeks by using Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Flush. It's not helping.

I think I need a long nap and another cup of tea and perhaps an attitude adjustment.

Sorry folks, I know this was half assed. Back to the drawing board for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment