Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fun w/Melusine...

I decided to try another look with my NARS Melusine duo because for $32 you really want to make sure you get your money's worth!!

I used this same palette of colors and mixed it - just slightly.



















This time I used the silver lilac shade (of the Mesuline duo) and applied it on my lid. I used the matte purple shade to contour the outer v of my eyes. I used the two Dior shades the same way (Dark Lilac - crease and Light lavendar - highlight under brow). I lined my eyes with MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack. And taking an eyeliner brush (slightly damp) I lined 3/4 on my bottle lash line. Followed with lots of MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara in Black and I took my MAC pencil brush #219 and smudged my lash lines.

End result:














I wore my glasses today to give me eyes a break (and also maximizing the wear of my disposable contacts). When wearing glasses I really try to wear a colored shadow to make my eyes pop behind my lenses. Hence:






















I apologize for bad lighting - I take my pictures with my phone. I am hoping that Santa will grace me with a good digital camera. But in good lighting my eyes pop. I kept my lips simple with NARS Damage sheer lipstick topped w/Oasis lipgloss. On cheeks: EB Daydream bronzer and EB After Sunset pot rouge.

This was a quick and easy look for me, which is nice considering I had to brine a 10lb turkey this morning before heading to the office. That's not the scary part. I made a promise to myself that I'd make friends with homemade dough...ugh...I'll report on the results of making homemade chocolate pecan pie later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment