Friday, December 10, 2010

Beauty Inspiration and New Show Obsession...

I love RuPaul's Drag Race...I'm counting down the days to the third season premiere, Jan 24th on the Logo Channel. Till then I have another favorite show: 1 girl/5 gays. I love the honesty and the heart of the panelists. I love these boys (Juan is my favorite). But the person I am really obsessed with is the beautiful host, Aliya-Jasmine Sovani. This is how the show works - Aliya-Jasmine asks 20 questions about love, sex and media that the 5 gay guys on the panel have to answer. It varies to "What character would you get rid of on Sex and the City, Who would you do: Tom Ford or Marc Jacobs and what's the most embarassing erection you had.."

She is my inspiration for today's eye of the day.

Aliya-Jasmine is the Anchor for MTV News, Canada.

(ToroMagazine.com)
 She rocks a fierce smoky eye on pretty much every episode.


Here's the line up for my tribute to the Aliya-Jasmine eye:

L to R:
All MAC Shadows:
Smoke and Diamonds - gray taupe -Starflash  (lid)
Smut - muted black w/red shimmer - Velvet (Outer V and bottom lash line - smudged)
Soba - gold brown w/gold shimmer - Satin (Crease)
Arena - peach - Satin (Highlight)



(Smoke and Mirrors/Smut)

(Soba, Arena)

Final look:


I drew my line a bit thicker this time around just because I noticed that Aliya-Jasmine wore her's a bit thick.

I kept my lips neutral with Edward Bess Deep Shine lip gloss in Nude Satin
Highlighter - Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder
Blush - Edward Bess compact rouge for cheeks/lips - After Sunset


Please...watch...enjoy...you're welcome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFMRWWmu9z4

Juan talks about my one of my favorite Fellini films that made him cry and his aunt from Mexico City that sounds like she was in an Almodovar film....



2 comments:

  1. Love the smokey eye! I must get MAC Smut very soon.

    You have the best brows :)

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete